LIEBERT® SITESCAN WEB
CENTRALIZED MONITORING AND CONTROL
LARGE-SCALE CENTRALIZED MONITORING AND CONTROL
Liebert SiteScan Web allows users to monitor and control virtually any piece of critical support equipment — whether it’s located in the next room or in a facility on the other side of the country. Web-based data center monitoring provides centralized oversight of Liebert precision air, power and UPS units, as well as many other analog or digital devices. Features include real-time monitoring and control, data analysis and trend reporting, and event management.
Liebert SiteScan Web uses a network of microprocessor-based control modules to monitor and control Liebert precision cooling, power, UPS and other critical equipment. The system uses a web-based server running Windows XP, 2003 Server or 2000 and a conventional web browser to gather information, change operating parameters, run reports and perform similar functions on various types of critical equipment.
- Centralized site monitoring
- Provides real-time monitoring and control
- Allows alarm/event management
- Operates compatibly with existing Building Management Systems
- Monitors and controls Liebert precision cooling, power, UPS, leak detection, control panels and other critical equipment
- Supports English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Korean
- Tailors alarm management and reporting to meet site needs
- Offers many levels of graphic reporting for customized views of supported equipment
- Allows for quick equipment assessment and corrective action, with real-time monitoring and control
- Ensures safe operation with multiple security levels for users
- Offers remote monitoring through Emerson Network Power Service
- Allows proactive management of site equipment, with trend reporting and alarm reporting
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Reduces downtime and staffing requirements through centralized monitoring and control
- Provides a cost effective means of monitoring many different types of equipment
- Allows proactive management with trend reporting analysis, to prevent conditions that could result in downtime
Ideally Suited For
- Data centers
- Telecommunications centers
- Industrial process control facilities
- Remote facilities
- Multiple-site enterprises
CENTRALIZED MONITORING SOFTWARE
Liebert Nform centralized infrastructure monitoring software solution provides data center monitoring of equipment for companies of every size. It provides network management of distributed Liebert equipment with notifications and messaging, with software versions available to meet business needs.
Liebert Nform enables data center monitoring for any SNMP device that supports a network interface, such as the Liebert IntelliSlot webcard. Authenticated alarm management, trend analysis and event notification support effective infrastructure monitoring.
Liebert Nform Express Edition for small businesses or customers who need to monitor and manage fewer than 30 power and cooling systems.
Liebert Nform Standard Edition for customers with a single site installation. This may include multiple data centers and distributed IT networks within a single facility. While the software can be expanded through additional node licenses and can support multiple locations, it is limited and only contains the necessary features to monitor and manage power and cooling systems within a single facility.
Liebert Nform Enterprise Edition for customers with multiple data centers and distributed IT Networks that span across multiple locations with multiple users and system administrators. Infrastructure monitoring features and tools are specifically designed to manage and monitor the deployment and operation of power and cooling systems across the enterprise. Enterprise Edition contains software components that allow direct integration to an existing Network Management system, allowing Liebert Nform to serve as a data proxy filtering the alarm events of the data center infrastructure.
- Centralized monitoring and control of SNMP devices through existing NMS
- Provides email alerts and local notifications
- Offers a scalable software solution for businesses of any size
- Leverages the network connectivity capabilities of your Liebert power protection or precision air equipment.
- Triggers event actions such as e-mail alerts or local notifications.
- Provides monitoring of system by multiple vendors.
- Monitors and controls a wide range of support systems.
- Simple navigation of monitored systems from a centralized location.
- Ensures the availability of each monitored piece of equipment by active monitor polling.
- Gives more runtime to the most critical systems by sending shutdown commands to non-critical systems.
- Self-diagnostics ensure messaging and notifications can be transmitted to the appropriate personnel at the right time.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Eliminates the need for expensive third-party monitoring applications.
- Simplified installation and configuration reduces overall start-up, reducing costs.
Ideally Suited For
- IT managers responsible for large or medium size companies
- Multiple data centers across many locations
- Network Management System integration
- Shutdown of servers and workstations on environmental and power conditions