Telecom solutions designed for year-round cooling of remote communications shelters. These small, rugged, lightweight, self contained air conditioners and thermal management systems are easy to install and maintain, with a variety of options to deliver energy efficiency and redundancy.
HIGH PERFORMANCE FLOOR-MOUNT INDOOR PACKAGE COOLING SOLUTION
The Liebert HPF represents the most complete package indoor cooling system product family specifically designed to control the environmental conditions in technological or industrial rooms as well as inside Fixed and Mobile Telecom Network sites.
The Liebert HPF units are designed for indoor and floor-mount applications with over, under, or displacement air delivery. In direct expansion mode, the priority is given to the energy saving that is reached through the attention given at design level to all processes that realize the cooling effect: high fan efficiency, perfect unit insulation, performing heat exchange, smart logic control.
The HPF telecom enclosure uses direct freecooling mode, tuned to enhance the environmental efficiency by setting the control that will minimize the waste of energy in every condition.
The possibility to switch in emergency cooling mode, through the use of 48 VDC or 230 VAC plug fan, assures the continuity of protection from the risk of working in improper climatic conditions.
- High efficiency compressor
- Dryer filter
- Sigh glass
- Insulation from air stream
- EU3 class standard filter
- Up to EU7 high filtration
- Full frontal access
- Plug-type fan
- High ESP availability
- Speed control
- Liebert HPF always delivers cooling to its target
- Suitable for critical indoor installations
- Provides freedom of site layout at the design stage
- Cools the air through the lowest energy consumption through the use of high class components
- Can be powered by 48 VDC emergency power source in case of mains failure
- 230 VAC emergency supply is available for applications using UPS or AC generator systems
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Easy installation and fast start-up
- Generates high energy saving with cooling lifetime extension
- Easy and fast access to all main components during the ordinary maintenance
HIGH PERFORMANCE SPLIT WITH 6-14 KW CAPACITY
The Liebert HPS is a high performance split air conditioner designed to provide proper environmental conditions inside technological environments, especially BTS and Node B for mobile networks.
- Efficient air distribution allowed by displacement cooling.
- Energy and space saving as a result of highly efficienct components and a compact freecooling version.
- Extremely flexible due to the possibility of selecting among several versions.
Can be configured depending on the main application drivers (noise level, environmental conditions range etc.) and the desired options (freecooling, emergency freecooling, heating etc.).
HIGH PERFORMANCE WALLMOUNT COOLING SOLUTION FOR TELECOM MOBILE APPLICATIONS
Liebert HPW is the ultimate cooling system ideal for Mobile Telecom Network remote access node in shelters and containers. The Liebert HPW units are packaged, outdoor, wallmount cooling solutions, with the traditional upflow or the innovative downflow air delivery solutions.
- Direct Expansion having the highest efficiency in a wide range of external environmental conditions as a result of the generous heat exchanger surface design.
- Freecooling with the highest energy saving, combining the advanced circular damper system with the downflow air distribution concept.
- Emergency freecooling with the most efficient 48 VDC plug type fan to reduce the impact on the site power consumption.
- Site shutdown prevention
- Extreme environmental conditions protection
- Remote site conditions control
- Adaptive to all site layouts
- Suitable for critical environments
- Respecting the surroundings
Total Cost of Ownership
- Target fast return on investment
SHELTER COOLING SYSTEM, 5.25-17.5KW
Liebert InteleCool2 is designed for year-round heat management of remote shelters. The small, lightweight, self-contained unit is easy to install and maintain. These rugged infrastructure cooling systems have a variety of options to address energy efficiency and redundancy.
Liebert InteleCool2 units are available in 5.25, 7, 10.5, 14 and 17.5kW (1.5-, 2-, 3-, 4-, and 5-ton) models, 50 or 60Hz.
- Outdoor wallmount shelter cooling
- Installs easily self-contained unit
- Offers outside air economizer options
- Standard size mounting holes facilitate upgrading to higher capacity models without shelter modifications.
- Operates with a high efficiency scroll compressor.
- Provides easy service access, with the compressor customer-specified to be located on either left or right side.
- Allows field replacement/upgrades â€” 14 and 17.5 kW (4 and 5 ton) units available with 10.5 kW 3 ton air openings.
- Provides enhanced weather-resistance with optional aluminum exterior cabinet panels.
- Operates with heavy-duty, double-width blower system. – Ensures long service life with copper-tube, aluminum fin coils.
- Operates in low ambient conditions.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Utilizes outside air for cooling with energy-saving Economizer option.
- Minimizes installation time with packaged, self-contained unit.
Ideally Suited For
- Telecommunications switching facilities
- Radio paging
- Earth stations
- PCS services
- Electronic equipment structures