Pre-programmed, configurable controller for simple applications
Optigo is a series of pre-programmed, configurable controllers intended for DIN-mounting that can be set to handle everything from temperature or humidity control to CO2 and pressure control. Features also include a general control usable for several different control modes.
- Language independent
- Simple configuration via the backlit display
- Input for external setpoint device
- Pre-loaded with several application modes
- Simple handling using push-/turn knob
- Temperature sensor input can be set to three different ranges
Optigo OP5U is a pre-programmed, configurable controller for air handling or pressure control applications. It has been designed with the main intent of replacing a number of Regin’s Aqualine controllers.
Starting July 2010, it is possible to connect an external setpoint device. This applies to OP5U models with revision number R18.