Ceiling-Mounted Precision Cooling System, 3.5-28kW
Space-Saving, Overhead Cooling and Humidity Control
The Liebert Mini-Mate2 is designed for data center cooling, humidity control and air filtration of small areas, such as computer, control and equipment rooms. The Liebert Mini-Mate2 installs above a dropped ceiling, is easy to install and service, and requires only front access for maintenance.
The Liebert Mini-Mate2 is available in nominal cooling capacities from 3.5 to 28 kW (1 to 8 tons). Air, water, glycol and chilled water models are available in 50 and 60 Hz. All chilled water systems are self-contained units; air, water and glycol cooled models are available in split-system configurations.
- Ceiling-mounted cooling and humidity control
- Installs as self-contained or split system
- Offers direct supply/return or ducted applications
- Cools small rooms or hot spots/zones
- Requires no floor space, with the evaporator and indoor condensing units mounted above the dropped ceiling.
- Requires only simple thermostat-type wiring to split system controls and condensing units.
- Services from the unit front for easy component access.
- Features reliable refrigeration components such as high efficiency rotary or scroll compressors, and copper-tube aluminum fin coils.
- Runs efficiently at partial load conditions with hot gas bypass feature, eliminating compressor wear from start-stop cycles.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Takes advantage of colder outdoor temperatures and bypass compressor operation with energy-saving Free-cooling option.
Ideally Suited For
- Network closets
- Telecommunications equipment
- Data processing
- Control rooms
- Desktop publishing
- Network facilities
- Other critical electronic systems