with Liebert iCOM, Data Center Cooling System, 10.5 and 17.5kW
Liebert Challenger 3000 with Liebert iCOM controls provides complete control of temperature, humidity, and air filtration for midsize data center heat management applications. Liebert iCOM controls allow Liebert Challenger 3000 systems to optimize data center thermal managment. This data center solution offers an extremely compact footprint, ideal for facilities where space is at a premium.
Liebert Challenger 3000 is available in 10.5- and 17.5-kW (3 and 5 tons) capacities, 60Hz and 50Hz models. Air-cooled, water-cooled, glycol-cooled, GLYCOOL™ and chilled water configurations; as well as upflow and downflow models, are available.
- Precision cooling and humidity control
- Installs in a corner or against other equipment to save space
- Operates with Liebert iCOM controls for efficient operation
- Meets most application requirements with multiple configuration options
- Available in energy efficient GLYCOOL economizer model, or in a chilled water model compatible with chiller plant economization.
- Liebert iCOM controls are available in large and small graphic models, to provide the level of information and control needed for unique IT spaces.
- Self-contained systems available with energy efficient Digital Scroll compressor.
- Provides enhanced temperature control with optional SCR-controlled reheat.
- Reduces noise levels within the room unit, when installed as a split system with remotely located compressor and condenser.
- Features reliable refrigeration components, such as digital scroll or scroll compressor, A-Frame evaporator coil, all factory pre-piped, wired, and tested in a rugged, easy-access tubular-steel frame.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Utilizes digital scroll or scroll compressor for energy efficiency.
- Minimizes short cycling and other wasteful operating patterns with fast response microprocessor controls.
- iCOM controls are proven to improve energy efficiency, with teamwork and zone configurations.
Ideally Suited For
- Laboratories and medical imaging suites
- Telecommunications switching offices
- Industrial process control
- Data centers