Self-Contained Row-Based Data Center Cooling, 11-50 kW
Designed for Cooling Rows of Racks in Small and Medium Data Centers
The Liebert CRV is a multi-option, precision data center cooling solution providing temperature and humidity control. It integrates within a row of data center racks, providing cooling close to the server heat source, for efficient and effective data center management. The system features Liebert iCOM controls and a variable capacity scroll compressor, resulting in high reliability and optimized system performance. The horizontal airflow is suitable for raised or non-raised floors.
Liebert CRV uses environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant, and is available in different versions, depending on data center design requirements:
- 11 and 20 kW Direct Expansion (DX) air cooled version, available in the 300 mm frame
- 23 and 36 kW Direct Expansion (DX) air/water cooled version, available in the 600 mm frame
- 30 and 34 kW Chilled Water (CW) cooled systems, available in the 300 mm frame
- 40 and 50 kW Chilled Water (CW) cooled systems, available in the 600 mm frame
- 50 or 60 Hz models
- New space saving frame: 300 mm.
- Enlarged range available from 11 to 50 kW.
- Thermal management and humidity control
- Installs within the row of racks
- Low energy consumption
- Features variable speed EC plug fans and variable capacity scroll compressor
- Efficient operation with the iCOM control
- Horizontal airflow cooling design is suitable for non-raised or raised floors.
- Air, water, glycol and chilled water systems available.
- Adjustable airflow baffles maximize cooling to rack equipment, allowing the system to be positioned within the row or at the end of the row.
- Caster mounted for easy placement.
- Multiple units communicate with each other to improve system performance and reduce energy consumption.
- Up to 10 racks per cooling unit may be monitored to improve system performance and report rack temperatures.
- The iCOM large graphic display allows easy navigation and clear data display.
- Self-adapts to changing conditions to provide 24/7 precision environmental control: cooling, humidity control and air filtration.
- Liebert iCOM control provides alerts for preventive maintenance before issues occur.
- Variable capacity scroll compressor adapts to load and eliminates compressor cycling, greatly increasing compressor life.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Designed for higher return air temperature to maximize cooling capacity.
- Only front and back access required, resulting in minimized installation and service time.
- Variable capacity scroll compressor and variable speed EC fans operate efficiently to reduce energy consumption.
Ideally Suited For
- Small to medium-sized data centers cold/hot aisle configurations.
- Heat density up to 10 kW/rack without containment.
- Raised and non-raised floors.
- Rooms with a low ceiling where air cannot be ducted.
- Spot cooling in large data centers.