Liebert® PDX direct expansion cooling unit
Equipped with the most advanced industry technology which allows the unit to reach significant levels of efficiency, Liebert PDX guarantees an efficient thermal management of data centers and server rooms.
Liebert PDX cooler is available both in air cooled and water cooled versions to suit various site installation requirements. It also allows multiple Freecooling modes of operation (Direct Air, Indirect Water, Chilled Water on Freecooling Chiller) increasing its ability to adapt to diverse application demands.
The unit’s Digital Scroll configuration is responsible for modulating cooling capacity while the fresh air economizer function, operated by the iCom® control, is adopted when outside air temperature is colder than the return temperature.
In addition, the combination of R410A refrigerant, Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV) and new generation Liebert® EC Fans 2.0 all allow the unit to reach significant levels of efficiency.
Liebert® PDX is designed to provide efficient small and large room cooling for data centers, where efficiency, flexibility and simplicity of installation are key factors.
- Liebert® EC Fan 2.0 - the new generation of fans dramatically reduce the noise level produced during operation while significantly increasing the efficiency of the unit.
- Efficient Humidification Technology - maintains the moisture content in the atmosphere via the ultrasonic humidifer. Both infrared and electrode humidifiers are available options.
- Copeland Digital Scroll Technology - The best solution in terms of variable cooling capacity.
- iCOM® Control - Smart mode is a unique control algorithm developed for the SmartAisle™ application (Cold Aisle containment) to dynamically adjust the airflow and cooling provided to meet the immediate requirements of servers, eliminating the need to overcool your facility.
- Simplified Installation - Adjustable leveling feet to simplify the installation.
- Liebert® PDX is the highest performing floor mount direct expansion unit in its range, delivering efficiency of up to 65%
- Suitable for all data center environments with a wide range of configurations to meet all installation requirements
- Simplified installation
- Liebert® PDX is ideal for data centers facing load and temperature variations, such as those typical of cloud computing environments