System-Matched Pumping Unit
Liebert XDP Pumping Unit 130-160 kW
Liebert XDP is a system-matched pumping unit, designed to support to Liebert XDO, Liebert XDV, Liebert XDH, and Liebert XD CoolFrame spot/zone cooling units. When a building chilled water system is available, Liebert XDP pumping unit serves as an intermediary, isolating the building chilled water circuit from the pumped refrigerant circuit. It circulates the refrigerant to the cooling modules at a temperature always above the actual dew point to prevent condensation.
The Liebert XDP pumping unit is part of the highly energy-efficient, high heat density Liebert XD System, designed to support Liebert XDO, Liebert XDV, Liebert XDH, and Liebert XD CoolFrame. The system can cool more than 5400 W/m2, and utilizes pumped refrigerant, which is ideal for use around electronic equipment. Liebert XDP is an isolating interface between the pumped water and the building chilled water system.
The Liebert XDP is available in nominal capacities of 160 kW (46 Tons) and 130 kW (37 Tons) for 50 Hz applications.
- Energy efficient
- Redundant pumps
- Floor space efficient
- Easy to install
- Cools more than 5400 W/m2
- Includes enclosure, pumps, heat exchanger, receiver tank, controls, valves and piping as a package, for easy installation
- Allows for scalability for future growth
- Maintains the coolant at a temperature always above the actual dewpoint, to prevent condensation
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Operates with energy efficient redundant pumps
- Uses floor space efficiently
Ideally Suited For
- Use with Liebert Pumped Refrigerant modules