Liebert Low Profile Drycoolers (1 - 8 Fans) and Liebert 10-Fan Drycoolers
Outdoor Heat Rejection for Glycol Cooling Applications
Liebert Outdoor Drycoolers provide closed-system cooling for pumped glycol heat-transfer fluid, supporting effective data center cooling design.
Liebert Outdoor Drycoolers are available in capacities from 15.75 to 525kW (4.5 to 150 tons), and in 60Hz or 50Hz models. The units are quickly and easily installed because all internal wiring is completed at the factory, with only two electrical connections to be made at the job site.
- Low profile 1- to 8-fan units are constructed with a corrosion-resistant aluminum cabinet and a copper-tube aluminum-fin coil. These units have CSA approval.
- High capacity 10-fan units are constructed with corrosion-resistant galvanized steel frames and multiple copper-tube aluminum-fin coils. These units have UL approval.
- System-matched outdoor drycooler
- Operates in low temperatures with winter operation models
- Offers low noise models
- Connects easily
- Provides a choice of controls to meet specific operating requirements.
- Meets the strictest municipal noise codes, with sound levels of less than 57 dBA (Quiet-Line model).
- Offers durable construction with a corrosion-resistant aluminum cabinet, copper-tube aluminum-fin coil, and galvanized steel internal frame.
- Provides air flow by efficient direct drive fan/motor combination.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Delivers to the site fully wired, piped and tested.
- Allows faster and efficient plan approval and building inspection with CSA or UL agency approval.
Ideally Suited For
- Data centers
- Telecommunications facilities
- Industrial process control centers
- Other sensitive electronic applications