Network Switch for Liebert iCOM Controls
Team Communication and Lead/Lag Operation for Liebert Equipment with iCOM Controls
The Liebert vNSA network switch interconnects cooling units equipped with iCOM controls, allowing the units to communicate and function as a team, and allowing lead/lag operation. The Liebert vNSA is available with a variety of port connections, and also in models that include an embedded iCOM display. Input power is supplied by a universal power supply.
- Network switching for Liebert iCOM controllers
- Facilitates team function for Liebert iCOM
- Allows lead/lag unit control
- Available with one or two 8-port switches for a total of 8 or 16 Ethernet ports. Each switch has eight 10/100Mbps twisted-pair RJ45 ports, allowing connection of Ethernet-ready devices to available ports.
- Available in four models, supporting from four to 13 connected units.
- Can be mounted on the wall or under the floor.
- The securable enclosure is suitable for both new construction and retrofit jobs.
- Three automatic features autonegotiation, autopolarity and autocrossing â€” allow the use of standard network cables (CAT5 or better) for connection to each port, rather than a special crossover cable.
- Allows lead/lag operation of connected units, balancing runtime and enhancing system and component life.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- The vNSA can be combined with an iCOM large display to provide a single package.
Ideally Suited For
- Liebert precision cooling units equipped with iCOM controls