EXODESIGNER – EXO PROGRAMMING ENVIRONMENT
Windows-based programming environment for the EXO system controllers as well as SCADA and project design. Programming of controllers with ready-made objects, function blocks and/or the high-level language EXOL. Designing of symbols.
EXOdesigner is a set of software for configuring your EXO system. It can be used for:
- Creating an EXO system with communication structure and general project design
- Configuring the controllers in a project
- Configuring computers and EXOscada graphics
All EXO controllers are fully software compatible and are programmed using EXOdesigner, a PC based development environment. The compatibility also applies across product generations, which offers a number of advantages:
- You can exchange controllers in a system without having to rewrite the programs. When you upgra de your system, the old programs can be re-used.
- In order to program the EXO controllers, you only need to learn one programming tool.
- Investments in program development stay the same over time.
The controllers are freely programmable, which gives maximal flexibility. You can create your own applications and program library.
EXOCOMPACT – THIRD GENERATION FREELY PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLERS
Small, compact controller with different types of communication, with or without built-in display. EXOcompact can be used either as a stand-alone unit or as part of a larger system.
- Suitable for many applications, including heating, ventilation etc.
- Small and compact controller
- Large number of communication possibilities
- Several protocols available
- Applications can be downloaded during operation
- Local and remote display simultaneously
The EXOcompact series of controllers are available with 1, 2 or 3 communication ports.
The EXOcompact series is fully compatible with all other products in the EXO range. The controllers are freely programmable using the high-level EXO language EXOL®. Programming takes place in EXOdesigner, the same environment used for all other EXO controllers.
OP5U – PRE-PROGRAMMED, CONFIGURABLE CONTROLLER
Pre-programmed, configurable controller for simple applications
Optigo is a series of pre-programmed, configurable controllers intended for DIN-mounting that can be set to handle everything from temperature or humidity control to CO2 and pressure control. Features also include a general control usable for several different control modes.
- Language independent
- Simple configuration via the backlit display
- Input for external setpoint device
- Pre-loaded with several application modes
- Simple handling using push-/turn knob
- Temperature sensor input can be set to three different ranges
Optigo OP5U is a pre-programmed, configurable controller for air handling or pressure control applications. It has been designed with the main intent of replacing a number of Regin’s Aqualine controllers.
Starting July 2010, it is possible to connect an external setpoint device. This applies to OP5U models with revision number R18.