ADIABATIC FREECOOLING CHILLER RANGE
DATA CENTER CHILLER 500-1450 KW
The Liebert® AFC adiabatic freecooling chiller combines three key cooling technologies: adiabatic, freecooling and mechanical cooling. This combination of technologies allows the Liebert® AFC to achieve the highest efficiency levels and guarantee continuous availability even under the most critical conditions.
Liebert® AFC adiabatic technology is designed to increase freecooling capacity and extend freecooling operation at temperatures up to 30-32°. Furthermore, full operation of the back up compressors is guaranteed up to 50°C, thus ensuring continuous cooling availability also at extreme ambient temperatures.
Featuring Fast Start Ramp, Liebert AFC also ensures that capacity is fully restored in 70 seconds following a power restart, thus guaranteeing the unit’s immediate activation. The control, further, continues operating without the need of an external single phase power supply.
- Integrated Adiabatic System – Highly efficient adiabatic wet pads humidify air entering the freecooling and condensing coils, thus increasing the freecooling chiller system operation and mechanical efficiency.
- Supersaver – The Supersaver is the software logic embedded in the iCOM Control leveraging on the communication with floor mount units to maximize efficiency at system level.
- Fast Start Ramp – Fast recovery capacity: the unit ensures the re-establishment of the full cooling capacity in 70 seconds, following a power restart. The control remains operative without the need of an external single phase power supply.
- New iCOM® 7’’ Touch Display – The iCOM Control ensures the intelligent management of units within the dynamic data center environment, while the innovative 7” touch screen display presents advanced graphic functions.
- New Generation EC Fans – the new generation super silent EC fans dramatically reduce the noise levels and increase the overall unit efficiency.
- Electronic Expansion Valve – Minimizes condensing pressure to reduce compressors’ power consumption thus achieving high efficiency levels.
- Microchannel Condensing Coil – The full aluminum fan coil ensures extreme efficiency levels during the mechanical cooling mode and minimizes the refrigerant charge.
LIEBERT® HPC-L AND LIEBERT® HPC-M
CHILLERS WITH 700-1600 KW COOLING CAPACITY
The Liebert HPC freecooling chiller is the ultimate chilled water-based solution delivering high efficiency and reliability. Its freecooling and compressor functioning options make it ideal for data center applications with cooling needs ranging from 350 kW to above 20 MW. Three different sound emission versions offer the possibility to choose standard or unrivalled low noise levels.
The built-in freecooling section together with the “Supersaver” system, guarantee the complete integration with indoor air conditioning units and allow significant energy savings, while increasing the system’s lifetime and reliability.
The unit’s maximum efficiency is reached through the leveraging of its free cooling capability and the embedded iCOM® control function, which ensures the efficient management of system load sharing, further maximizing performance.
Integrated freecooling system to enhance energy savings and increase reliability.
Fast Start Ramp
Fast Start Ramp is the innovative technology which ensures immediate restoration of chiller operation following a power restart. This reliable technology allows the activation sequence to begin 20 seconds after power restoration, ensuring water temperatures remain stable.
The iCOM software has been developed by Emerson Network Power to specifically ensure the intelligent control of the units within the dynamic data center environment.
Excellent performance is ensured both at full and partial load as a result of the continuous capacity control system integrated within the control logic.
High efficiency EC motors guarantee a 25% saving in energy consumption compared to traditional AC motors. EC fans are further optimized for operation, eliminating electromagnetic-related noise and minimizing overall sound emission.
This unique functioning mode may be set up in combination with the Liebert® PCW in order to additionally enhance energy savings. This function allows the floor mount units to communicate via LAN with the freecooling chiller, automatically increasing water temperature when the thermal load decreases. This in turn enhances the system’s seasonal efficiency and freecooling operating time.
100% Cooling Availability
- Advanced iCOM® Control logic and components aimed at guaranteeing maximum availability
- Fast start ramp ensures immediate restoration of chiller operation
- Enhanced management of availability and redundancy as a result of the flexible iCOM teamwork logics
Extremely Low Operating Costs
- Significant freecooling capacity results in the reduction of compressors’ working hours
- Maximized efficiency as a result of state-of-the-art technologies such as EC Fans and Electronic Expansion Valve
- Further minimization of the total cooling system energy consumption allowed by the iCOM teamwork working logics
Extremely Low Noise
- Innovative EC Fans and special acoustic insulations guarantee the greatest comfort. Three noise level versions available.
FREECOOLING CHILLER RANGE
DESIGNED FOR THE EFFICIENT COOLING OF SMALL DATA CENTERS
Liebert HPC-S is the new small-size freecooling chiller designed for efficient small data centers cooling. Liebert® HPC-S delivers energy savings of up to 55% and comes complete with a control system which uses the best electronic technology, EC Fans and an electronic thermostatic valve allowing customers to efficiently meet their business goals regardless of the dimensions of their data center.
In addition to that, our customers can test the improved reliability of the Liebert HPC-S for themselves by puting it through its paces in Emerson Network Power’s new Witness Test Area.
Our goal is to help you achieve excellence in terms of product quality, reduced energy consumption and improved operations. To gain confidence right from the outset come and witness test the Liebert Chiller in the new testing cabin, designed to reproduce the most severe conditions.
- Scroll compressor chiller
- “G” version available to achieve an higher efficiency
- Fast Start Ramp
- Chiller & freecooling versions
- EEV (Electronic Expansion Valve)
- EC Fans
- Optimized for R410A refrigerant
- iCOM Control
- Maximized efficiency with the “G” version, up to 55% energy saving, even when working in tropical regions; equivalent to up to €25k of costs reduction.
- Energy saving with integrated free cooling section; delivering additional energy saving and greater reliability.
- Increased reliability with the cutting edge Witness Test Area. Visit us to test your Liebert HPC Chiller at the worst working conditions and enjoy discovering its reliability!
WATER-COOLED CHILLER RANGE 280-1200 KW
HIGH-EFFICIENCY WATER-COOLED CHILLER 280-1200 KW
The Liebert HPC-W is a watercooled chiller (280-1200 kW) with semihermetic screw compressors. Three different sound emission versions offer the possibility to choose standard or unrivalled low noise level.
The “Superchillers” execution, with built-in freecooling section, and “Supersaver” system, providing complete integration with indoor airconditioning units, allow extraordinary energy savings and increased system lifetime and reliability.
With @connectivity, a highly sophisticated way to let the system components communicate, HPC is part of the network created for an improved operations management system.
- Designed with oversized condensers
- Characterized by EER and IPLV on the top of the market
- Available with two independent refrigerant circuits and with highly reliable components, accurately managed by the microprocessor
- The use of Economiser brings further efficiency and more capacity steps
- Base, Low Noise and Quiet to give an answer to all the different requests of sound emissions arising from the market
- Almost 300 different models
- A complete list of options and accessories